- Product Endorsements
TCAS understands that consumers value products based on sound ergonomic design and principles.
CRITERIA FOR PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT
- The TCA(S) Executive Committee are strives to evaluate and make recommendations for the endorsement of products.
- Evaluation is based on sample products that are submitted to the committee by companies seeking endorsement of their products.
- The sample product is physically tested for ergonomic function, quality and build.
- Endorsement by TCA(S) indicates that the sample products exhibit good ergonomic design that supports the human frame satisfactorily.
- It assumes that products sold bearing TCA(S)’ endorsement complies with the specifications of the sample product evaluated.
However, TCA(S) does not endorse the manufacturing process for products sold bearing TCA(S)’ endorsement.